Tuesday 29 March 2011

We Are Moving!!!

Just to let you know that the blog is moving to a new Word Press based blog on my new website

After a few years of meaning to get round to doing a website for myself, I have at last managed to get my head round some word press and the new site is now live and working.

The training courses and photography tuition really have become very busy so they needed a web place of there own. As well as course information the new web site will have many more images many more articles and a lot more reviews. It will also be much easier for you to post comments and ask questions.

Please come along a join me... feel free to ask questions and if I can help I will. Hope to see and hear from you all over at the new site in the near future.

Thanks for you past and continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment