Thursday 17 March 2011

Pictures From Paris

Montmartre Paris

Following on from my last post about my interest in Lo Tec images and photography using very simple pinhole cameras and the amazing Holga camera from the 1970s, here are my latest images from a recent trip to Paris.

Most of these images were taken in and around the Montmartre area of the city. For me one of the main aims of this trip was to capture images very different from the normal stock or tourist picture. So I avoided the photography hotspots and ventured a little more off the tourist trail.

I am planning a further trip to Paris very soon to document the old cemeteries which are simply amazing places crammed with the most amazing detail. These places are becoming a bit of an obsession for me at the moment and have developed an interest in wanting to explore the older cemeteries in the UK. These are proving to be just as interesting from a photography perspective and are producing some images I am really enjoying.

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

Montmartre Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment